The Siding was built in 1915 and has been a part of Yoho National Park history ever since. It has served as a home, a ham radio hot spot, a grocery store, and a cafe. The shop and cafe were founded by our family in 1991.
Today, the Cafe continues to be run by the Renaud/Hedges family. We are a proud family business, and our employees are mostly Field locals.